Today’s featured funny named personality breaks Izzy Skenazy‘s record as the youngest inductee into the Funny Names Hall of Fame.
To make it onto this blog at such a young age, you have to do something quite remarkable, like kill a ton of zombies with somersault kicks.
It’s a well-established fact – at least according to me – that Milla Jovovich is one of the most awesome celebrities on the planet. Just a small sampling of reasons why:
- She has a lucrative film career as the “reigning queen of kick-butt” who does most of her own stunts
- She also has a surprisingly well-regarded musical career (which includes a Ukrainian folk album, tons of free demo songs that are actually quite good, and collaborations with The Crystal Method, Maynard James Keenan of Tool, and Deepak Chopra… yes, that Deepak Chopra)
- She is fluent in three languages, and can speak parts of several others
- She’s subject to frequent bouts of zany awesomeness, such as trying to come up with a gang sign for Prince Charles while discussing the honor of swordfighting, macrobiotic dieting, and a comparison of Russian and Latin-American literature (and those are just the topics she covered in one Craig Ferguson interview)
- She’s also a very smart cookie – her father was a physician back in Serbia, and she frequently posts links to thought-provoking videos and articles on her Twitter account
- She named her daughter (whose father is action movie director Paul W.S. Anderson) Ever Gabo
So while we generally shy away from celebrity baby names, which sometimes feel like nothing but a publicity stunt, we feel obligated to give our newest record-setter a well-deserved spot in the Funny Names Hall of Fame. Plus, she kind of deserves it… you don’t find many four year olds with an entire Tumblr devoted to them.
Congratulations Ever Gabo! This gives you something extra cool to tell the tooth fairy!