Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Funny Names in The News Volume 5, or The Reason Chumbawumba Broke Up
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Funny Baseball Team Names!
- Una Stubbs
- ZaSu, Not Zazu, Pitts
Most Popular Names