Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Dominic ffytche
- Funny Sloth Names, Bright Dike and Hawaiian Shirts Feature in Funny Name Friday 54
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- John Ridley Stroop
- 'The Fabulous Moolah' Carries a Wicked Dropkick, Doesn't It?
- Jonathan Cheechoo
Most Popular Names