Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- Hayden Siddhartha Finch and Joe Shlabotnik: The Funniest Baseball Names that Never Were
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Guppy Troup
- A Name for the Ages: Oliphant Chuckerbutty
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
Most Popular Names