Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Una Stubbs
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
- Ro Lady Lala Mara, First Lady of Fiji
Most Popular Names