Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- John Ridley Stroop
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Dominic ffytche
- A Name for the Ages: Oliphant Chuckerbutty
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Funny Names Theory
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Waldo Tobler - He's Right There!
Most Popular Names