Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Join 2,651 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Dominic ffytche
- Guppy Troup
- Huddie Ledbetter, aka Lead Belly
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Izzy Skenazy, Child Prodigy
Most Popular Names