Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- John Ridley Stroop
- Funny Names Theory
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Una Stubbs
- Celebrity Birthdays on July 24th, A Short List
Most Popular Names