Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vassilis Tsitsanis, Master Of Bouzouki (Or Long-Necked Plucked Lute)
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Funny Sloth Names, Bright Dike and Hawaiian Shirts Feature in Funny Name Friday 54
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Funny Names in Medicine, Volume 1
- Giuseppe Garibaldi
- Wolfgang Wolf
Most Popular Names