Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Green Gartside
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Corn Griffin
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Rusty Kuntz and the Funniest Names at the 2014 World Series
- Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus et al.
Most Popular Names