Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Funny Names Theory
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- Guppy Troup
- Ji-Tu Cumbuka
Most Popular Names