Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Cloris Leachman
- Vlurma and Titus Byrd adopt Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr. and Change History
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- Johannes Gutenberg
- Diego Klattenhoff
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
Most Popular Names