Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Alert, Qiqiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut
- Gylfi Sigurðsson
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Cappie Pondexter
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Dominic ffytche
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
Most Popular Names