Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bear Grylls
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Watty Piper
- Funny Names Theory
- Guppy Troup
- Huddie Ledbetter, aka Lead Belly
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
Most Popular Names