Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Galileo Galilei, Better Known as Galileo
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Carrie A. Nation
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Mel “The Velvet Fog” Tormé
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
Most Popular Names