Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominic ffytche
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Macon Whoopee and the Funniest Hockey Team Names Of All Time
- Chicken Alaska, Doesn't that Sound Delicious? Revisited.
- Pappy Van Winkle, Julian Jr and III, and a Preston: Men of Fine Spirits
Most Popular Names