Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Peorgie & Mudhead's High School Madness: Graduation Special
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Funny Names in the News 10 Plus Acronym Fun with FLAMINGOS
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Dominic ffytche
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
Most Popular Names