Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Funniest, Strangest and Most Impressive Names of NCAA March Madness 2015 : Complete Your Funny Name Bracket
- Funny March Madness Team Names and Old British Guys, Funny Names in the News 30
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Taffy Nivert
- Dominic ffytche
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Macon Whoopee and the Funniest Hockey Team Names Of All Time
- Mr. Bojangles
Most Popular Names