Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Kimberly Duane Mulkey beats Muffet McGraw
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Ludwig Binswanger
- Dominic ffytche
- Nipsey Russell
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
Most Popular Names