Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Dolores O'Riordan
- Armie Hammer: The Soldier's Tool
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
Most Popular Names