Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- Funny Jazz Bass Names from M to S: Fording the Fjord
- John Ridley Stroop
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Armie Hammer: The Soldier's Tool
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
Most Popular Names