Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- John Ridley Stroop
- Shamus Beaglehole and the Crowded Field for Name of the Year
- Mary Cheves West Perky and a Public Service Message on Funny Name Waste
- Funny Names in the NFL Draft 2013
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
Most Popular Names