Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Debi Derryberry
- Ro Lady Lala Mara, First Lady of Fiji
- Guppy Troup
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- Frank Epperson et al. or Summer on a Stick
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
Most Popular Names