Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
- Gump Worsley Had the Name and Face for Hockey
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominic ffytche
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
Most Popular Names