Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- John Ridley Stroop
- From Mr. Bastardo to Rev. Weldon Nisly, the Funniest Names We've Seen All Week
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Oberia Coffin
- Captain Lorenzo Dow Baker knew there's always money in the banana stand
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw is nothing to sneeze about
- So You're Interested in Blogs with Funny Names, Right?
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Outerbridge Horsey
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
Most Popular Names