Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Funny Names Theory
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo
- Armie Hammer: The Soldier's Tool
Most Popular Names