Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- John Ridley Stroop
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
Most Popular Names