Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Detlef Schrempf
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Jenji Kohan
Most Popular Names