Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Lena Dunham, Zosia Mamet and Jemima Kirke
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Hermann Zapf and His Dingbats
- Chicken Alaska, Doesn't that Sound Delicious?
- A Cornelius Sighting and Zoard Action! It Must Be Funny Names In The News - Week IV
- Olympia Dukakis, and How She Makes the World a Better Place
Most Popular Names