Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Fritzi Burger
- Detlef Schrempf
- FIFA Fun - The 11 Funniest Names at the 2015 Women's World Cup
- Funny Sloth Names, Bright Dike and Hawaiian Shirts Feature in Funny Name Friday 54
- Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
Most Popular Names