Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Íslensku Jólasveinarnir, The Icelandic Yule Lads
- Dominic ffytche
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Guppy Troup
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Magnus ver Magnusson
Most Popular Names