Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Throckmorton Philharmonic Gildersleeve—The Great Gildersleeve
- Funny March Madness Team Names and Old British Guys, Funny Names in the News 30
- John Ridley Stroop
- Lenny Skutnik
- Cloris Leachman
Most Popular Names