Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Nipsey Russell
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Funny Names in the News 105 with Ruffles and Acronym Madness
Most Popular Names