Today’s post is short and sweet. I realized last week that Carly Rae Jepsen is a peculiar name for a pop star, and it is indeed. We don’t know much else about the lady, except she hails from Mission, British Columbia, Canada (near the great towns of Chilliwack and Coquitlam), and probably wrote the most infectious pop song of the year. So comment, maybe.
Top Posts & Pages
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Renée Zellweger and Her Mom
- Dominic ffytche
- Kind Butler, III and Arto's Fine Finnish Friends
- Macon Whoopee and the Funniest Hockey Team Names Of All Time
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
Most Popular Names