Vote for Hankybook!

Arto’s wife, Leslie, has a company called Hankybook – an eco-friendly company that brands itself “The Evolution of the Handkerchief.” It’s a pretty cool product (and has a pretty funny name). It’s essentially a “book” of handkerchief pages so you don’t have to worry about how to fold your handkerchief properly to reduce mess, and it’s washable so it replaces boxes and boxes of disposable tissue paper over its lifetime.

hankybook

Anyway, last night it was featured on San Diego’s Pitchfest, and is a great chance for Leslie to gain some visibility and revenue, which she’ll need if she wants to beat me in a little side bet we’ve started about which of our startup companies can be the first to reach $40,000 in profits. Go vote for Leslie and Hankybook right here! No email address or identifying info required.

About Dave

Based out of San Diego, California. Co-founder of the Blog of Funny Names. funnynamesblog.wordpress.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Vote for Hankybook!

1. Margarita says:

Done! Great idea! xoxoM

Huge fan of HBooks since seeing the YouTube video. Coolest. Product. Ever. Told him he will make a killing if he takes it around to mom’s groups. Am off to vote now:-)

Pssst… don’t tell anyone, but for well over a year, I was Leslie’s primary “mom” focus group. It was a weird experience… basically, when we were hanging out, she would say things like “Dave, if you were a mom with a 6-month-old baby, would you prefer this size of Hankybook or this size? Would you like if it came with a squirty water bottle?”

Hopefully I did a good job! I’ve never felt less qualified to do anything in my life 🙂

• Liz says:

That is so funny. I won’t tell a soul and I’m glad you chose this Very Private Technology to share your secret. I will be ordering my set soon, and though I no longer have a 6-month old around, I will test it with the 6- and 10-year old age group.

More important, did they win did they win?

HankyBook! What a funny name for a product! Hanky-Panky style, love it. I bet the owners have weird names too and give their cats odd middle names and stuff.

4. Congrats to Leslie! My vote has been cast. Best of luck!

5. Lamberta says:

I just voted. 🙂 sounds like it could cut down on a lot of waste. Hope it’s not expensive.

6. paralaxvu says:

I voted for this and can’t believe she’s behind a store that sells vitamins! There are way more than enough stores that sell vitamins–folks, get out there and vote for Hankybook!!!