With Arto in Finland and Dave prepping for an anatomy lab, Funny Names in the News is on vacation this week. See you next week, same FNITN time, same FNITN channel!
Join 2,654 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Ima Hogg, First Lady Of Texas
- Lillian Virginia Mountweazel--The funniest eponymous name that never was
- Too Much Fun With Tootoo & Elton John in Funny Names in the News!
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
Most Popular Names
I feel like you shouldn’t be holding hands like that. Not even in Finland.
Hahaha! The really funny thing is that when I found that photo, I didn’t even notice the hand-holding. Don’t worry, we’re not that close! 🙂
Hmmm. Is there something we should know about your lab work?
Haha! Maybe that I’ve been taking too many lab drugs and not noticing the hand-holding in that captioned photo 🙂
Love the caption correction!
Haha, glad you noticed it! 🙂
hands-on learning is the best.
I completely agree! I’m getting some great experience!
you saved me, Dave. This means I don’t post this week then? It’s 9 p.m. my time and I’ve hardly thought of a post to write outside of the name. (at least I have that!) Arto seems to have posted, but hoping that doesn’t negate the “vacation” thing. Does it throw it off too badly if I skip my post? Should I start up again next week or wait for my turn again in the rotation?
How about we push the calendar back a week, and you can post next week. That sounds decent. Give everyone a bit of a break 🙂
oh, and it being vacation and all, can I pass around bottles of the Spotted Cow I had at food for fun last week? I would also crack open the bottles of apple brandy and cherry vodka. ??
This looks like a great vacation ;))) and place definitely to go!