Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Nipsey Russell
- Guppy Troup
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- Perri 6, and Getting By With A Little Help From Your Friends
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Arto
It’s good to be back here at the Funny Names Blog after a long pause. It is always a joy to bring news of the finest names of the most accomplished people to your screens. So let’s get straight to … Continue reading
We continue our ongoing DaveFest today with another entry to celebrate our resident boxing enthusiast, Prince fanatic, medical student and professional name appreciator. On Monday, the inimitable Fannie Cranium got us going and updated us on his health issue, and … Continue reading
Good morning and Happy Monday funny names fans! We start today with a special NFL Draft recap. Here’s Mark with a rundown on the results from our readers’ poll from last week : NFL Draft news–In a major upset, The Player … Continue reading
Whalebone merchant, kindergarten founder, railroad executive, man with funnest name to say on the east coast. These are just some of the wonderful qualities that define Conrad Poppenhusen, now notable for having founded the United States’ first free kindergarten, among other … Continue reading