Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Dickran Gobalian Give a Dog a (Red)bone
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Gylfi Sigurðsson
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Arto
Born in Findlay, Ohio in 1889, Cloyd Heck Marvin had funny names cred from the start. His parents were Ezekiel Cloyd Marvin, and Ida Gertrude Heck, from each of whom he grabbed the best parts of their names. It appears that … Continue reading
The glory. The adulation. The Budweiser®. These are just some of the great perks of winning the Super Bowl, like the Denver Broncos did in yesterday’s championship game. Winners’ names live forever as the top football achievers of their time. … Continue reading
Happy Friday! It’s time again to go over the newspapers again and dig out the week’s very best names. First, we pop over to Italy, where a big soccer match between Inter Milan and Carpi had a dramatic ending. Inter was … Continue reading
On a recent visit to the lovely mountain town of Idyllwild, CA, I came to a delightful discovery about the identity of the town’s mayor. He was identified in a flyer as the friendly sounding Mayor Max. Turns out the mayor … Continue reading