Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Nipsey Russell
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Funny Names in the News 105 with Ruffles and Acronym Madness
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Dave
Paddy Barnes and Funny Names of Boxers at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics, but don’t say that to their faces!
Hello everyone, it’s that magnificent time again…. the summer Olympics are in full force and we’re here to celebrate the finest names at the games! New readers may like to know that The Blog of Funny Names exists not to … Continue reading
Writing this on a Saturday evening. Because I just finished a 13-hour shift at the hospital, but it doesn’t compare with Hagler’s ability to go 15 rounds. Because he had one of the greatest chins in the history of boxing, … Continue reading
Okily dokily folks! It’s Dave here on a rare day off (Happy Memorial Day) with another fun-filled edition of Funny Names in the News! Our 120th installment makes FNITN older than anyone on Earth. Sure, some people may think that … Continue reading
Good morning y’all! It’s Dave here, rising early to make a triumphant, stumbling, bumbling, fumbling (wow, there are so many good words that end with -umbling) return for a star-studded edition of Funny Names in the News now in its … Continue reading
Ursula Goodenough, Atticus Edmunds, and Remembering Signe Toly Anderson – it’s Funny Names in the News Volume 117.
It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend, weekend! For everyone who now has that Rebecca Black song stuck in your head, you’re welcome. Or maybe I’m sorry. Depends on your opinion of the song. … Continue reading