Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Vlurma and Titus Byrd adopt Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr. and Change History
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: kerbey
Y’all, I watch a lot of Hallmark movies. Every new movie on Saturday at 8pm, I am there. And while I am very aware that Candace Cameron Bure is the queen of Hallmark, and that Lacy Chabert is the princess, … Continue reading
Flipping through the pages of the August 2019 InSTYLE magazine, I recently stumbled across this Loreal ad of two stunning models, Duckie Thot and Luma Grothe. While one could argue that Luma Grothe is a fine funny name in its … Continue reading
Without my readers (not YOU GUYS–my specs), the blurry name above suggests bad-a$$ longhorns, the mascot of my alma mater. But using my prescription readers, I can sound it out as it should be. Bal-das-SA-reh. Say it with your fingers … Continue reading
Hola and bienvenidos, readers of this funny-named blog. We shall not let you down with today’s multisyllabic offering. While logic and reasoning would lead me to call this bearded paleskin a Netherlander, as he springs from Voorst, Gelderland, Netherlands, I … Continue reading