Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Nipsey Russell
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Funny Names in the News 105 with Ruffles and Acronym Madness
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: kerbey
Flipping through the pages of the August 2019 InSTYLE magazine, I recently stumbled across this Loreal ad of two stunning models, Duckie Thot and Luma Grothe. While one could argue that Luma Grothe is a fine funny name in its … Continue reading
Without my readers (not YOU GUYS–my specs), the blurry name above suggests bad-a$$ longhorns, the mascot of my alma mater. But using my prescription readers, I can sound it out as it should be. Bal-das-SA-reh. Say it with your fingers … Continue reading
Hola and bienvenidos, readers of this funny-named blog. We shall not let you down with today’s multisyllabic offering. While logic and reasoning would lead me to call this bearded paleskin a Netherlander, as he springs from Voorst, Gelderland, Netherlands, I … Continue reading
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading