Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- Vlurma and Titus Byrd adopt Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr. and Change History
- Cornelius Swartwout: Wafflemania!
- Picabo Street
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: kerbey
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
Warmest winter greetings to you, BOFN readers! Today’s interesting name offers a plethora o’ vowels, reminiscent of a Hawaiian-themed Bing Crosby Christmas song. Join me as we shine a light Ro Lady Lala Mara, the wife of modern Fiji’s founding … Continue reading
That open palm belongs to Japanese wrestler Akihito Sawafuji (aka Akihito Terui), better known by his ring name Milano Collection A.T. Today the Blog of Funny Name salutes him! For many of us, “Milano” reminds us of an indulgent dessert cookie. … Continue reading