Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
- Funny Names Theory
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw is nothing to sneeze about
- Funny Names in the News 82! Octogenerian edition, with Subarus, Iggy Azalea and Prince Doku Jr.!
- Pepper Roach
- Funny Names in the NFL Draft 2013
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Liz
So Dave, then. The reason we’re all here. Whether this is your first visit to The Blog of Funny Names or your 363rd, you owe this corner’s existence to one Mr. King Dave. And today’s post is the fourth in … Continue reading
Today’s Funny Name in Food name hardly qualifies for this honor. First, it is not particularly funny. If you want a funny name or five, Monday’s post will do you well. But today’s name is what we have and I … Continue reading
Now that Mark has kicked off Awards Season here at BoFN, this month’s Funny Names in Food post spotlights a long-time regular at Hollywood’s Oscar ceremony. You won’t see him on stage, but the fruit of Wolfgang Puck ‘s (even … Continue reading
Consider if you will, one Mariano Martinez, high-school drop-out from Dallas, Texas. The year is 1971 and Mr. Martinez opens Mariano’s Hacienda, a restaurant serving Mexican food. Problems arise on opening night when servers realize they can’t keep up with … Continue reading