Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- mollie katzen, good gollie
- Guppy Troup
- Wonderful Terrific Monds III and Moniker Madness
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: markbialczak
Back when I was wet behind the ears, I dreamed about being a writer for BoFN. Then King Dave opened his big, fuzzy heart and let me into the big leagues. Well, something like that. I was writing along at … Continue reading
With the Summer Games about to heat up in Rio, the news will not stop. Dirty water. Dreaded disease. Potential terrorism. Representation from a certain nation disqualified for doping the last get-together. The committee for that nation appealing said disqualification … Continue reading
There’s are two phrases I might shout out when I hear somebody come down the road of life saddled with a certain sort of name. Yes, I did this even before I wrote for BoFN. Say baseball player like Henry … Continue reading
Ah, library aisles. Perfect for researching candidates for the Blog of Funny Names. Sonja Lyubomirsky? The author of The Myths of Happiness? You betcha. Especially when I turn over the book and find the first blurb on the back cover … Continue reading
OK, readers of the Blog of Funny Names, today we dip our sticks into the world of paint. Yes, I may have been around too many open cans while working in the paint department at the store. But I can’t … Continue reading