Join 2,652 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Kash Kade Biermann Ushers In Funny Names In The News 9
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: markbialczak
As we prepare to flip our mental calendars to April, thoughts turn to the outdoors. Green grass, sprawling acres of it to walk, inhale deep into souls, feel under our toes. Pardon me, allergy sufferers or big lawn cutters. I’m … Continue reading
The NASCAR folks used to call his old man Wild Bill because of his fearlessness steering through right spaces. Later they called him Million Dollar Bill because he was so good beating everybody else to the finish line. But the … Continue reading
How many of you have gained all of your knowledge about the big holiday Hoo-ha today from the movie? You know, Groundhog Day, the Lay’s Potato Chip of a flick starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell from 1993 that you … Continue reading
My University of Maryland basketball team has a tough freshman in the middle this season. The young man making noise for my alma mater is Diamond Stone. Yes, that’s his real name. Precious, I think. Says the university media guide: … Continue reading
A movie about concussions is coming to a theater near you on Christmas Day. Will Smith figures that the subject is important enough that he hung his star on it. I’ve seen the trailers for Concussion on the big screen. … Continue reading