Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Alert, Qiqiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Gylfi Sigurðsson
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Virgil Runnels, Jr.
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Mark Sackler
“First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.”– George Burns The 2021 poll, due to a razor sharp margin and no clear winner, will … Continue reading
“First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down.”– George Burns My, how time flies when your having fun with funny names. I can’t believe this … Continue reading
I’m betting you’ve never heard the names Antonino and Carol Vincinette LoTempio. I’m also betting, if you are of a certain age, that you’ve heard of them under two very different names. And, of course, you’ve heard them sing. They are publicly … Continue reading
“Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players.”–Gary Kasparov, former world chess champion ” We want more women players to take up chess.”–Viswanathan Anand, more recent former world chess champion “I get more upset when I lose at Monopoly.”–Magnus … Continue reading
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading