Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- 6th Annual Poll: Funniest Names In The 2018 NFL Draft
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Corn Griffin
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Milton Hershey: The Man Behind the Chocolate
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Mark Sackler
“Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.”–Herman Melville Call me Doofus. Some years ago–never mind how long precisely–having little or no life, and nothing in particular to interest me in … Continue reading
Note, this post occurs concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures. I also blog and podcast on futurist topics at Seeking Delphi. “They certainly give very strange names to diseases.”–Plato Polls are closed. Jake Butt is the winner of the 2017 Funniest Name in … Continue reading
“Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row.”–Vitas Gerulaitis when he finally beat Jimmy Connors after losing to him 16 straight times. Here at The Blog of Funny Names, we’ve always had a fascination with people who have two last … Continue reading
“If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead”–Erma Bombeck” “Rats, suspended again,” said Tom, deflated.** **If you’re too young to remember Tom Swifties, check out the history here. It’s that magical time … Continue reading