Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Arthur Lee Samuel, Three First Names?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Corn Griffin
- Funny Names in the News 93, with Sax-ophones and Giant Ovens!
- Roscoe E Rodda, Bob Born born of Sam Born, and their Peeps
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: Rob
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, is one of the country’s greatest three named cities. Nestled at the bottom of Lake Winnebago, the city of 43,021 is a great place to make a (motor) home. (Hah! A Winnebago pun – Jack Rebney … Continue reading
While not the most physical of sports, baseball and injuries go hand in hand. Nary a week goes by when a pitcher doesn’t make news for having to undergo career-saving (but season ending) Tommy John surgery. Prior to this innovative … Continue reading
Covelli Loyce “Coco” Crisp (1979) is a big-league, switch-hitting center fielder for the Oakland A’s. Coco Crisp – yes, that’s cerealsly his name. Get it – cerealsly? Anyway, this is gonna be a pun one, folks. I hope I get … Continue reading
Howdy folks. Before we get to our frivolity and fun, a serious moment… Today is obviously the anniversary of a very sad day in American history, so let’s pause for a moment to reflect back. …… Now, on to our … Continue reading