Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Michael Hickenbottom, Son of Dick
- Funny Names Theory
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: wdydfae
We miss Dave and Arto’s inimitable comic zing, so we’re going to dive into the archives and relive some of those magical moments. I remember getting to the point where I could tell Dave and Arto apart without seeing the … Continue reading
Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri (Seasonal Reblog)
In the good land of BoFN when Christmas drew near Folk were having . . . not quite universal good cheer. For in fact, there was one . . . er, his name we can’t say . . . Whud … Continue reading
Downbeat. The Pantheon. Animal House. Amherst. Doogie Howzer. What do these things have in common? Well, they’re all connected to that thing where I trawl Wikipedia to collect names of jazzmen and jazzwomen and put up another kooky post. Jazz. … Continue reading
We continue our alphabetical exploration of the Norwegian jazz scene, which started by chance but continues with plodding, mind-numbing deliberateness. But if you’re just joining us, don’t fall asleep just yet! We are on percussionists and the letter H, which turns … Continue reading