Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Arthur Lee Samuel, Three First Names?
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
- Ras-I Alujah Bramble (formerly Livingstone Bramble)
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- Roscoe E Rodda, Bob Born born of Sam Born, and their Peeps
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: wdydfae
You hang around the BoFN crew long enough, you start picking up their habits. Like, let’s suppose Fannie or Kerbey wrote about Sufjan Stevens, who has a recording label called Asthmatic Kitty. They definitely wouldn’t just let that just slip … Continue reading
It was fun playing “Is It Dave or Is It Arto” with the FNitN pickings last time. Now we dive–or should I say a Daive?–into the comment sections of yore, to relive some luminous moments when either one or the … Continue reading
We miss Dave and Arto’s inimitable comic zing, so we’re going to dive into the archives and relive some of those magical moments. I remember getting to the point where I could tell Dave and Arto apart without seeing the … Continue reading
Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri (Seasonal Reblog)
In the good land of BoFN when Christmas drew near Folk were having . . . not quite universal good cheer. For in fact, there was one . . . er, his name we can’t say . . . Whud … Continue reading
Downbeat. The Pantheon. Animal House. Amherst. Doogie Howzer. What do these things have in common? Well, they’re all connected to that thing where I trawl Wikipedia to collect names of jazzmen and jazzwomen and put up another kooky post. Jazz. … Continue reading