Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Una Stubbs
- Special NFL Series : The Five Funniest Names on the San Diego Chargers
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
Most Popular Names
Author Archives: wdydfae
Okilly Dokilly: World’s first Nedal band says it’s “Not as fast as Bartcore, and a little cleaner than Krusty Punk”
You can file this one under “You Can’t Make This Stuff Up.” Except, somebody did make it up, that is, the band members. Their real names (unfortunately for us here at BoFN) are shrouded in mystery. But the stage names … Continue reading
You hang around the BoFN crew long enough, you start picking up their habits. Like, let’s suppose Fannie or Kerbey wrote about Sufjan Stevens, who has a recording label called Asthmatic Kitty. They definitely wouldn’t just let that just slip … Continue reading
It was fun playing “Is It Dave or Is It Arto” with the FNitN pickings last time. Now we dive–or should I say a Daive?–into the comment sections of yore, to relive some luminous moments when either one or the … Continue reading
We miss Dave and Arto’s inimitable comic zing, so we’re going to dive into the archives and relive some of those magical moments. I remember getting to the point where I could tell Dave and Arto apart without seeing the … Continue reading
Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Theophrastus Seuss, and a Merry Grinch Christmas Potpourri (Seasonal Reblog)
In the good land of BoFN when Christmas drew near Folk were having . . . not quite universal good cheer. For in fact, there was one . . . er, his name we can’t say . . . Whud … Continue reading