Join 2,651 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Dominique Moceanu: When Dominique "Domi" Dominated
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: fictional funny names
Halló funny names fans. Happy New Year! Today’s post, Icelandic lore. Every evening during the two weeks before Christmas one of the Yule Lads, also know as Iceland’s 13 Santas, come down from the mountains surrounding Dimmuborgir and cause trouble … Continue reading
School’s, school’s, school’s out and our local library kicked off its summer reading program including the “Teen Challenge”. Which in no way influenced this post. Wink, wink. Let’s talk about Edgar Rice Burroughs, first of all, I’ve always wondered how … Continue reading
“Those are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.”–Groucho Marx Julius Henry “Groucho” Marx (October 2, 1890 – August 19, 1977) was not only one of the funniest men to ever live, he also played some of … Continue reading
The world lost a man last week whose passing was marked with sad and loving words by space freaks and TV/movie geeks of several generations. And today the Blog of Funny Names must bow its head to the legend of … Continue reading