Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Roscoe E Rodda, Bob Born born of Sam Born, and their Peeps
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- John Ridley Stroop
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: Funny Author Names
Some names simply scream nominative determinism. Ambrose Gwinnett Bierce has such a name. A descendant of the Mayflower through his mother, Laura Sherwood Bierce. With a dad named Marcus Aurelius Bierce, you just know things are going to happen. Ambrose … Continue reading →
“I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.” The words of the Little Engine That Could have inspired young children to reach beyond themselves since the beginning of the last century. The story was originally named … Continue reading →
Greetings funny names fans! Welcome to a new year. Today we meet Teepa Snow. I first discovered Teepa on YouTube watching one of her training videos for dementia care. It was her name and her manner that attracted my attention—and … Continue reading →
Alone I stare into the frost’s white face. On New Year’s Eve, I looked into the sky, and white flakes fell. Never had such a thing happened in all of my NYE’s. The dogs’ water bowls turned to blocks of … Continue reading →
For those of you in the U.S. welcome back, we hope you enjoyed a great holiday weekend. Last week, I experienced one of those epiphany moments of fabulous funny name finds. As Gru would say, “Light bulb”. While I researched … Continue reading →