Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- T.J. Oshie and Libby Lu, his biggest (and tiniest) hockey super-fan
- mollie katzen, good gollie
- Guppy Troup
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in comedy
The Blog of Funny Names has been no stranger to the musical stylings of Pikotaro, whose inspired nonsense once swept the world as a viral sensation. Pikotaro returns now with some helpful guidance in these difficult times, and with a … Continue reading
Imagine if you will, entering the world just before the Great Depression. Arriving in Ohio to a working-class family and starting school a year early because you could. Erma Fiste did just that. Writing humorous columns in junior high and … Continue reading
Welcome new readers! Sometimes I like to stretch the limits of funny name-ology like a two-sizes-to-small-1974-purple-polyester-pantsuit because someone with a name that is not so funny gives life to fictional characters who are. Have you ever wondered who was the … Continue reading
If we’re being charitable, we would say that Pikotaro has successfully wrapped up his 15 minutes of fame. Less charitably, Pikotaro has jumped the shark. But that’s not really right, because stage personas like Pikotaro’s are pretty much created to … Continue reading
Hello, readers! Now that it’s September, we move from Olympic Games back to funny names. And the winner winner (chicken dinner) for Freaky Friday’s funny name is Freek de Jonge, the Dutch cabaret performer and writer. Yes, you heard right, folks! Freek it … Continue reading