Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- John Ridley Stroop
- Shamus Beaglehole and the Crowded Field for Name of the Year
- Mary Cheves West Perky and a Public Service Message on Funny Name Waste
- Funny Names in the NFL Draft 2013
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in food
Welcome back funny names fans! Summer has just bloomed in full and I thought a summer classic post would be in order. And to tell on myself, I had to get a deadline extension for my dementia home care book … Continue reading
What are the things you associate with Thanksgiving dinner? Turkey, stuffing, salads, pumpkin pie, and green bean casserole? What would Thanksgiving dinner be without green beans, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup and fried onions? According to Campbell’s an estimated 20 … Continue reading
Welcome funny names fans! Not since early 2017 have we had an opportunity to talk about food celebrities. The streak is broken today. Let’s celebrate Mildred “Mama Dip” Council. There are no photos of Mrs. Council in the public domain, … Continue reading
Today’s post is brought to you by the words eponymous and synonymous. And not just because they sound good together. A little history first. The majority of the salt used in the United States before the 19th century came from … Continue reading