Top Posts & Pages
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
- Headbutting Bears with Dickie Bird in Funny Names in the News Vol. 60
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Scoot McNairy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Funny Names in the News 93, with Sax-ophones and Giant Ovens!
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
- Vassilis Tsitsanis, Master Of Bouzouki (Or Long-Necked Plucked Lute)
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in food
Welcome back funny names fans! Summer has just bloomed in full and I thought a summer classic post would be in order. And to tell on myself, I had to get a deadline extension for my dementia home care book … Continue reading
What are the things you associate with Thanksgiving dinner? Turkey, stuffing, salads, pumpkin pie, and green bean casserole? What would Thanksgiving dinner be without green beans, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup and fried onions? According to Campbell’s an estimated 20 … Continue reading
Welcome funny names fans! Not since early 2017 have we had an opportunity to talk about food celebrities. The streak is broken today. Let’s celebrate Mildred “Mama Dip” Council. There are no photos of Mrs. Council in the public domain, … Continue reading
Today’s post is brought to you by the words eponymous and synonymous. And not just because they sound good together. A little history first. The majority of the salt used in the United States before the 19th century came from … Continue reading