Top Posts & Pages
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Lake Street Dive, I'd like you to meet Fred and Wilma Flintstone
- Verity Lambert
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in food
Now that Mark has kicked off Awards Season here at BoFN, this month’s Funny Names in Food post spotlights a long-time regular at Hollywood’s Oscar ceremony. You won’t see him on stage, but the fruit of Wolfgang Puck ‘s (even … Continue reading
Consider if you will, one Mariano Martinez, high-school drop-out from Dallas, Texas. The year is 1971 and Mr. Martinez opens Mariano’s Hacienda, a restaurant serving Mexican food. Problems arise on opening night when servers realize they can’t keep up with … Continue reading
Question: Is a not particularly funny name funny if it is spelled unusually? I have not yet brought this query to the Blog of Funny Names Board (just kidding–no such thing), but I vote yes because it gives me license … Continue reading
Well, hello Funny Names Fans. It’s me, Liz, here to break the silence that seems to have fallen at Blog of Funny Names. Know that the ragtag collection of BoFN writers are busy folk, so posts may not always go … Continue reading