Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Nipsey Russell
- Una Stubbs
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Engelbert Humperdinck, or Englebert Reynolds?
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in movies
Some people are born with fabulous names and then a sidestep of fate takes it a twist further. Elda Furry was born in 1885 in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania. She left home for the Big Apple at an early age in hopes … Continue reading
Greetings funny names fans. Today we’re traveling in the “Not-so-way-back-machine” to a time when the world was in black and white, if you watched television, to visit with one of the greatest comedians of the 20th century. Born Samuel Joel … Continue reading
Whilst undertaking groundbreaking field work in Funny Name Theory, our intrepid researchers came across a line of names that seemed too good to be true. Our first impulse was to call a press conference and announce the stunning results to … Continue reading
Strange roads lead to today’s post. My better half viewed old clips of Milton Friedman, a Nobel laureate in Economics, on YouTube. Which made me think, why not Milton Friedman for the BoFN. Then I noticed when Friedman died. November … Continue reading
Check this out: Martial artist Hung Yan-Yan hanging from some sort of bamboo scaffolding thing. His past tense verb name is present participling. When’s the last time you present-participled your name? Today we present to you the hairless-headed Yan-Yan–actor, stuntman, … Continue reading