Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley "Dido" Armstrong
- Detlef Schrempf
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- 8th Annual Poll: Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Metta World Peace, Diamond World Peace, Panda Friend, and the First Family of Modern Funny Names
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in music
Even those here who were actually paying attention to my “Norwegian jazz name” thing (and probably just to be nice) have probably forgotten all about it. It’s like remembering what you had for breakfast a year ago. I won’t blame … Continue reading
The Blog of Funny Names has been no stranger to the musical stylings of Pikotaro, whose inspired nonsense once swept the world as a viral sensation. Pikotaro returns now with some helpful guidance in these difficult times, and with a … Continue reading
This old man came rolling home last Spring: “It is with heavy hearts we announce that early this morning, May 30th, 2019, Leon Redbone crossed the delta for that beautiful shore at the age of 127.” In fact, he was … Continue reading
BoFN Rating: This post has been rated PG for weasel-ripped flesh and suggestive (if somewhat puzzling) lyrics. It was only a matter of time before Frank Zappa’s progeny made their way to these hallowed pages, but Frank, undoubtedly stranger than … Continue reading
“Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman…or a bad woman.”–George Burns. I must admit, I’ll take any one or all three of the George Burns aforementioned above. But when it comes to martinis, my favorite is a pink … Continue reading