Top Posts & Pages
- Funny Named Ballplayers on Film OR: What Happens When Amb Tries to Talk About Sports
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- How do you get to Zsa Zsa Gabor from Gabor Szabo?
- Verlin E. "Lew" Jenkins, "The Sweet Swatter from Sweetwater, Texas"
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Whistle While Iwerks
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Fred Funk and showing some Skins on the golf course
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in music
The short answer is, by rearranging letter magnets on the fridge. The longer answer is more complicated. It involves magical Al Gh’er Rh’ythms of Yoot T’Ooob, whose mysterious workings summon up an almost forgotten album of a Hungary-born guitarist. And … Continue reading
Even those here who were actually paying attention to my “Norwegian jazz name” thing (and probably just to be nice) have probably forgotten all about it. It’s like remembering what you had for breakfast a year ago. I won’t blame … Continue reading
The Blog of Funny Names has been no stranger to the musical stylings of Pikotaro, whose inspired nonsense once swept the world as a viral sensation. Pikotaro returns now with some helpful guidance in these difficult times, and with a … Continue reading
This old man came rolling home last Spring: “It is with heavy hearts we announce that early this morning, May 30th, 2019, Leon Redbone crossed the delta for that beautiful shore at the age of 127.” In fact, he was … Continue reading
BoFN Rating: This post has been rated PG for weasel-ripped flesh and suggestive (if somewhat puzzling) lyrics. It was only a matter of time before Frank Zappa’s progeny made their way to these hallowed pages, but Frank, undoubtedly stranger than … Continue reading