Join 2,651 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Don't Pjanic! It's The Funniest Names at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
- Corn Griffin
- How to mix a Pink Martini: China Forbes, Storm Large, and Meow Meow
- Cornelius Swartwout: Wafflemania!
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in music
Even those here who were actually paying attention to my “Norwegian jazz name” thing (and probably just to be nice) have probably forgotten all about it. It’s like remembering what you had for breakfast a year ago. I won’t blame … Continue reading
The Blog of Funny Names has been no stranger to the musical stylings of Pikotaro, whose inspired nonsense once swept the world as a viral sensation. Pikotaro returns now with some helpful guidance in these difficult times, and with a … Continue reading
This old man came rolling home last Spring: “It is with heavy hearts we announce that early this morning, May 30th, 2019, Leon Redbone crossed the delta for that beautiful shore at the age of 127.” In fact, he was … Continue reading
BoFN Rating: This post has been rated PG for weasel-ripped flesh and suggestive (if somewhat puzzling) lyrics. It was only a matter of time before Frank Zappa’s progeny made their way to these hallowed pages, but Frank, undoubtedly stranger than … Continue reading
“Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman…or a bad woman.”–George Burns. I must admit, I’ll take any one or all three of the George Burns aforementioned above. But when it comes to martinis, my favorite is a pink … Continue reading