Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Funny Names in The News Volume 5, or The Reason Chumbawumba Broke Up
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Funny Baseball Team Names!
- Una Stubbs
- Where's the Money, Lebowski? Let These Funny Named Economists Tell Us
- Issur Danielovitch Demsky and other famous stage names
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in music
American songwriter Frederick James “Freddie” Perren produced records, arranged music and was an orchestra conductor. He graduated from Howard University in Washington, D.C. with future Capital Records executive Larkin Arnold. He started his career with Barry Gordy over at Motown … Continue reading
Downbeat. The Pantheon. Animal House. Amherst. Doogie Howzer. What do these things have in common? Well, they’re all connected to that thing where I trawl Wikipedia to collect names of jazzmen and jazzwomen and put up another kooky post. Jazz. … Continue reading
We continue our alphabetical exploration of the Norwegian jazz scene, which started by chance but continues with plodding, mind-numbing deliberateness. But if you’re just joining us, don’t fall asleep just yet! We are on percussionists and the letter H, which turns … Continue reading
I won’t blame you if you didn’t notice the transformation, but I used to be the BoFNite that believed in “Funny Name Scarcity.” Yeah, that was me. Now I’m the guy who plows through piles of funny names like they … Continue reading