Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Ellsworth Schnebly and the Naming of Sedona, AZ
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- Frank Hickingbotham, Georgia and Herren, too: fro yo royalty
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Una Stubbs
- Funny Names In The News, Freshly Pressed Edition!
- Outerbridge Horsey
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in sports
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
Note: This is the 2018 poll. The 2019 Poll is running HERE. Note, this post occurs concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures. I also blog and podcast on futurist topics at Seeking Delphi. “My weird name has haunted me all my life.”–Peaches Geldof … Continue reading
“Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.”–Herman Melville Call me Doofus. Some years ago–never mind how long precisely–having little or no life, and nothing in particular to interest me in … Continue reading