Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Irrepressible Imogene Coca
- Pepper Roach
- Blixa Bargeld Just Needs To Be Held
- William Van Winkle "Chicken" Wolf
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
- Captain Lorenzo Dow Baker knew there's always money in the banana stand
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in sports
“Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players.”–Gary Kasparov, former world chess champion ” We want more women players to take up chess.”–Viswanathan Anand, more recent former world chess champion “I get more upset when I lose at Monopoly.”–Magnus … Continue reading
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
“Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.”–Herman Melville Call me Doofus. Some years ago–never mind how long precisely–having little or no life, and nothing in particular to interest me in … Continue reading