Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Funny Names in the NFL Draft 2013
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Paulo Costanzo
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Dominic ffytche
- Funny Names in the News 93, with Sax-ophones and Giant Ovens!
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: funny names in sports
“Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players.”–Gary Kasparov, former world chess champion ” We want more women players to take up chess.”–Viswanathan Anand, more recent former world chess champion “I get more upset when I lose at Monopoly.”–Magnus … Continue reading
This post appears concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures “I want to own an NFL franchise. I understand the business of football.”-Jon Bon Jovi I honestly have no idea if Jon Bon Jovi understands the business of football. But with a … Continue reading
Happy almost summer, fellow bloggers! Today’s funny-named fella may look familiar. If older George McFly and the actor who played him in BTTF, Crispin Glover (himself oddly-named), had a baby, it would be Jurgen Klopp. See what I mean? Spitting. … Continue reading
“If I could remember the names of all these particles, I’d be a botanist.”–Enrico Fermi Ah, spring has sprung. Flowers are blooming. The world is reborn (just ask Tiger Woods if you don’t believe that one). And that means one … Continue reading
Note: This is the 2018 poll. The 2019 Poll is running HERE. Note, this post occurs concurrently on The Millennium Conjectures. I also blog and podcast on futurist topics at Seeking Delphi. “My weird name has haunted me all my life.”–Peaches Geldof … Continue reading