Join 2,651 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Don't Pjanic! It's The Funniest Names at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Dominic ffytche
- Pepper Roach
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- W.G. Snuffy Walden
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Funny Names in the News: Yingluck and Cornelis Lighten Black Friday
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: humour
It was fun playing “Is It Dave or Is It Arto” with the FNitN pickings last time. Now we dive–or should I say a Daive?–into the comment sections of yore, to relive some luminous moments when either one or the … Continue reading
Welcome new readers and longtime fans. Thank you for following us during our Rave for Dave campaign to help Dave with his fight against cancer, because cancer is no laughing matter, or is it? Today I’m re-posting Goodhearted Laughter, because … Continue reading
Hey gang! It’s Mailman* here, of Lancaster County & Boutros Boutros-Ghali BoFN fame. But enough about me and my too-brief funny names blogging career – we’re here to #RaveforDave! I met Dave almost exactly a dozen years ago at the … Continue reading
When our beloved correspondent, Mailman, published her debut post: “Lancaster County, Keeping it Real since 1710”, a seed was planted in my brain. Not because it was the day we had the most hits on this site, for which the … Continue reading
Hello, readers! Now that it’s September, we move from Olympic Games back to funny names. And the winner winner (chicken dinner) for Freaky Friday’s funny name is Freek de Jonge, the Dutch cabaret performer and writer. Yes, you heard right, folks! Freek it … Continue reading