Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- 'The Fabulous Moolah' Carries a Wicked Dropkick, Doesn't It?
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Orval E. Faubus
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- John Ridley Stroop
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: humour
Today I am standing on my soap box—because I’m too short for you to see me otherwise—and whispering, because if you want people to pay attention, you whisper. And have a slice of Chocolate Bourbon Cake. I understand it’s one … Continue reading
OK, readers of the Blog of Funny Names, today we dip our sticks into the world of paint. Yes, I may have been around too many open cans while working in the paint department at the store. But I can’t … Continue reading
Before personal success author, Napoleon Hill, there was Orison Swett Marden. Financial set-backs, no sweat. Fires burning his hotels to the ground, no sweat. Earning four degrees from well known universities while working full time, no sweat. Born in 1848, … Continue reading
What happens when Sesame Street meets Betty White? You get, Grover Cleveland. One tough cookie. Stephen Grover Cleveland, mentioned twice on this esteemed blog, here and here, a native son of New York. He served as Governor of New York, … Continue reading