Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Izzy Skenazy, Child Prodigy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin
- Goodbye Stephen Colbert & Munchma Quchi, and Hello Brandybuck Cumberbund! It's Funny Names in the News 95!
- Herman Poole Blount aka Sun Ra
- Gutzon Borglum, Man of Many Explosive Faces
- Ro Lady Lala Mara, First Lady of Fiji
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: Rave For Dave
Welcome new readers and longtime fans. Thank you for following us during our Rave for Dave campaign to help Dave with his fight against cancer, because cancer is no laughing matter, or is it? Today I’m re-posting Goodhearted Laughter, because … Continue reading
Hey gang! It’s Mailman* here, of Lancaster County & Boutros Boutros-Ghali BoFN fame. But enough about me and my too-brief funny names blogging career – we’re here to #RaveforDave! I met Dave almost exactly a dozen years ago at the … Continue reading
“Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.”–Herman Melville Call me Doofus. Some years ago–never mind how long precisely–having little or no life, and nothing in particular to interest me in … Continue reading
Back when I was wet behind the ears, I dreamed about being a writer for BoFN. Then King Dave opened his big, fuzzy heart and let me into the big leagues. Well, something like that. I was writing along at … Continue reading
With today’s post, we welcome back someone who needs no introduction – the delightful Amb from Toronto, Ontario, Canada – to The Blog of Funny Names. Sadly, her login to the BoFN has expired . . . Hi all! Thanks … Continue reading