Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Gertrude Grubb and her powerful pension
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Clopton Havers, Bone Master
- Dominic ffytche
- 2012 Elections : the Funniest and Strangest Names on the Ballot
- Roscoe E Rodda, Bob Born born of Sam Born, and their Peeps
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: Uncategorized
“Women, by their nature, are not exceptional chess players.”–Gary Kasparov, former world chess champion ” We want more women players to take up chess.”–Viswanathan Anand, more recent former world chess champion “I get more upset when I lose at Monopoly.”–Magnus … Continue reading
The short answer is, by rearranging letter magnets on the fridge. The longer answer is more complicated. It involves magical Al Gh’er Rh’ythms of Yoot T’Ooob, whose mysterious workings summon up an almost forgotten album of a Hungary-born guitarist. And … Continue reading
Even those here who were actually paying attention to my “Norwegian jazz name” thing (and probably just to be nice) have probably forgotten all about it. It’s like remembering what you had for breakfast a year ago. I won’t blame … Continue reading
The Blog of Funny Names has been no stranger to the musical stylings of Pikotaro, whose inspired nonsense once swept the world as a viral sensation. Pikotaro returns now with some helpful guidance in these difficult times, and with a … Continue reading