Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Dominic ffytche
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- Movember, Baseball Style!
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- Wilford Brimley
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Do What You Do When You Did What You Did To Me
- Funny Sloth Names, Bright Dike and Hawaiian Shirts Feature in Funny Name Friday 54
Most Popular Names
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Without my readers (not YOU GUYS–my specs), the blurry name above suggests bad-a$$ longhorns, the mascot of my alma mater. But using my prescription readers, I can sound it out as it should be. Bal-das-SA-reh. Say it with your fingers … Continue reading
Okilly Dokilly: World’s first Nedal band says it’s “Not as fast as Bartcore, and a little cleaner than Krusty Punk”
You can file this one under “You Can’t Make This Stuff Up.” Except, somebody did make it up, that is, the band members. Their real names (unfortunately for us here at BoFN) are shrouded in mystery. But the stage names … Continue reading
Ready yourselves because today’s funny/interesting/curious name isn’t chock full of vowels or silly sounds or alliteration. ‘Tis true. But it will honor today’s birthday boy (no, not John Travolta), the guy on the one dollar bill. So buckle up, because … Continue reading
It’s good to be back here at the Funny Names Blog after a long pause. It is always a joy to bring news of the finest names of the most accomplished people to your screens. So let’s get straight to … Continue reading