Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- John Ridley Stroop
- Bone Wars! Othniel Marsh vs. Edward Drinker Cope
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Konstantinos "Dino" Stamatopoulos
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- O.D. McKee and son Ellsworth bring Little Debbie to the table
- Fish Wars! (And Mullets Too!) - Funny Baseball Names
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: 1940s
Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart (1880 – 1963) was a British Army officer who served in the Boer War, WWI, and WWII. He was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; tunneled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; survived two … Continue reading