Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Klippity Klopp-Klopp
- Ras-I Alujah Bramble (formerly Livingstone Bramble)
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Dominic ffytche
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- John Hinerwadel and Syracuse Salt Potato Revisited
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: 1960s
Today we fondly remember Irish easy listening star, Val Doonican, who–according to The Guardian, a British daily newspaper—had “an easygoing, homely charm that enchanted middle England.” Such high-ish praise! A relaxed crooner, he was oft-called the Perry Como of the … Continue reading