Join 2,652 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Funny Names Theory
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- How to mix a Pink Martini: China Forbes, Storm Large, and Meow Meow
- Akbar Gbaja-Biamila: Big Man, Come Save Me
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Cat Cora, Chic Chef
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: 1960s
Today we fondly remember Irish easy listening star, Val Doonican, who–according to The Guardian, a British daily newspaper—had “an easygoing, homely charm that enchanted middle England.” Such high-ish praise! A relaxed crooner, he was oft-called the Perry Como of the … Continue reading