Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- John Ridley Stroop
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Lake Street Dive, I'd like you to meet Fred and Wilma Flintstone
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso
- From the Archives of Early Television: Howdy Doody and Winky Dink
- Funny Names Theory
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: amb being a geek
Hello, kittens! I’ve missed you! I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to visit. I took a hiatus from blogging – a blogatus? – this summer, and then, just as I was feeling refreshed and my creative batteries were feeling … Continue reading
Today’s post is one of those that started in the “drafts” folder with exclamation marks and attempts at sentences and not much else. But this wasn’t writers block, kittens. Oh, no. Blame for the lack of my usual loquaciousness belongs … Continue reading
Well, my friends, the Olympic Closing Ceremonies have come and gone, which means that it’s time to get back to our regularly scheduled programming both here at The Blog of Funny Names and in my living room. So. What does … Continue reading