Top Posts & Pages
- Lena Dunham, Zosia Mamet and Jemima Kirke
- Welcome to Pawnee, Indiana
- Mopsy Strange Kennedy, Ph.D.
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Guitar God
- Chicken Alaska, Doesn't that Sound Delicious?
- A Cornelius Sighting and Zoard Action! It Must Be Funny Names In The News - Week IV
- Olympia Dukakis, and How She Makes the World a Better Place
- Dominic ffytche
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: america
This is our 600th post on the Blog of Funny Names – not nearly as impressive as Kerbey’s 1000th post, but still pretty cool! This has us all in a celebratory mood at BoFN HQ… but wait, isn’t there something … Continue reading
Breaking, breaking! America has spoken, and as part of the Women on 20’s campaign, has voted that they’d like to see Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill. How frickin’ cool would that be? I personally think it’d be awesome! Having one … Continue reading
Fun(?) fact #1: in 115 posts for this here blog (this is Dave, in case you are wondering), I’ve only written about a place name one time. Can anyone remember what it was? How about anyone not named Amb or … Continue reading
I only do long posts if they’re good ones. This is someone I have wanted to cover for a long time (since well before my 100th post, where I first mentioned him), because he is one of the most fascinating … Continue reading