Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Sweet Poppa Pigmeat
- How to mix a Pink Martini: China Forbes, Storm Large, and Meow Meow
- Churchill Babington
- Dickran Gobalian Give a Dog a (Red)bone
- Eric Djemba-Djemba
- Dominic ffytche
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Funny Names Theory
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Americana
Buffalo Bob: “What time is it?” Peanut Gallery: “It’s Howdy Doody Time!” My age is showing, but what the %#@. If you’re an American baby boomer the name Howdy Doody (1947-1960) is synonymous with seminal children’s television–perhaps the most recognized name … Continue reading
“I saw a snake having sex with a vulture and, I thought, it’s just business as usual in Washington, DC.”–Jarod Kintz There may be plenty of snakes and vultures in Washington, DC, but when it comes to flat out, upfront … Continue reading
Fun(?) fact #1: in 115 posts for this here blog (this is Dave, in case you are wondering), I’ve only written about a place name one time. Can anyone remember what it was? How about anyone not named Amb or … Continue reading