Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- From the Annals of American Political History: Harry Baals and Wankard Pooser.
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Dominic ffytche
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Olympics 2012: Saeid Mohammadpourkarkaragh and His Heavyweight Name
- What's the Funniest Town or City Name in Finland?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: art
Welcome back funny names fans! We interrupt this post for an announcement . . . I am busting to tell you about some good news. I received word over the weekend that my book proposal for dementia home care was … Continue reading
Most self-respecting Americans would recognize that mouse and that Disney mustache anywhere. But today we celebrate the man on the right, Ubbe Eert “Ub” Iwerks, aka Walt Disney’s oldest and dearest friend. Ub was born in Kansas City, Missouri in 1901. His father, … Continue reading
Artist, author, illustrator. Someone with a marvelously alliterative name. Born April 26, 1916 in New York City to wealth and privilege. His father, Ferdinand Earle, a movie producer, moved the family to Hollywood in 1918. Eyvind’s mom, Charlotte Herman—concert pianist, … Continue reading
Fan Bingbing (or Bingbing Fan, depending on your Chinese name transcription preferences) is a super popular Chinese film and TV actress, with a delightfully airy name. Just say it, “Fan Bingbing”. Quite fun, eh? Fan was ranked the number one most … Continue reading