Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Mary Cheves West Perky and a Public Service Message on Funny Name Waste
- Shamus Beaglehole and the Crowded Field for Name of the Year
- William John Cavendish Cavendish-Scott-Bentinck, the Eccentric 5th Duke of Portland
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: athletes
Never underestimate the impact of a sibling. For some, perhaps your brother or sister told you -bert was the funniest way to end a name. For others, it could be they couldn’t pronounce your name and it came out “Toe” … Continue reading
Ok, so technically these gorgeous men, er, I mean, funny names, aren’t in show business, but they have been making an awful lot of appearances on my television screen lately. Oh, come on now, kittens. As … Continue reading
I am about to commit the ultimate heresy as a 50-year keeper and chronicler of baseball funny names. This post is about funny names in football, which I admit concede nothing to baseball in this post-post-modern era. One has simply … Continue reading