Top Posts & Pages
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Welcome to the Funny Names Blog!
- Outerbridge Horsey
- Dickran Gobalian Give a Dog a (Red)bone
- Ebenezer Butterick - A Sewer's Savior
- Lesane Parish Crooks, aka Tupac Shakur
- Shamus Beaglehole and the Crowded Field for Name of the Year
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Author
A peculiar thing occurred on Monday and derailed my regularly scheduled post. I received a peculiar gift—a Santa hat skewered by a salmon—for Christmas and stuck on the top shelf of the closet. It fell on my head yesterday morning … Continue reading →
“I’m in good shape. That shape is round.” This lovely quote comes from author Jarod Kintz, and it’s one that today’s profilee, Mr. Gilbert Chesterton would have appreciated. Better known as G.K Chesterton, he was one of the more famous … Continue reading →
There comes a time in every funny names aficionado’s life when you come across a person so well named, so compelling named you need to talk about it. This is one of those times. I’m sitting in the Writer’s Cafe … Continue reading →
Polish up your geek glasses people, I’ve just spent a month driving close to 9,000 miles with my husband and we’re rolling it into high gear. Fortunately for me, jocks need nerds and my husband understands my need to geek. … Continue reading →