Top Posts & Pages
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Without Akeeba and Rose, We Wouldn't Have Neil Leslie Diamond's Touching Story
- John Ridley Stroop
- Shamus Beaglehole and the Crowded Field for Name of the Year
- Mary Cheves West Perky and a Public Service Message on Funny Name Waste
- Funny Names in the NFL Draft 2013
- Welcome to Earth, Dashiel Edan - daughter of Milla Jovovich
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Author
A peculiar thing occurred on Monday and derailed my regularly scheduled post. I received a peculiar gift—a Santa hat skewered by a salmon—for Christmas and stuck on the top shelf of the closet. It fell on my head yesterday morning … Continue reading →
“I’m in good shape. That shape is round.” This lovely quote comes from author Jarod Kintz, and it’s one that today’s profilee, Mr. Gilbert Chesterton would have appreciated. Better known as G.K Chesterton, he was one of the more famous … Continue reading →
There comes a time in every funny names aficionado’s life when you come across a person so well named, so compelling named you need to talk about it. This is one of those times. I’m sitting in the Writer’s Cafe … Continue reading →
Polish up your geek glasses people, I’ve just spent a month driving close to 9,000 miles with my husband and we’re rolling it into high gear. Fortunately for me, jocks need nerds and my husband understands my need to geek. … Continue reading →