Top Posts & Pages
- Dizzy Gillespie and Chano Pozo: Jazz Bromance
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Dominic ffytche
- Bear Grylls
- Happy Independence Day! Vote Toward a More Funny-Named Union!
- Funny Names Theory
- Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin
- Election 2012: The Funny Names Presidential Ballot
- Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma McLish
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: baseball nicknames
“Friendship at first sight, like love at first sight, is said to be the only truth.”–Herman Melville Call me Doofus. Some years ago–never mind how long precisely–having little or no life, and nothing in particular to interest me in … Continue reading
“I learn to run fast stealing chickens.”–Minnie Minoso “What’s in a name?”–William Shakespeare As Major League Baseball kicks off it’s 139th season–the third baseball season for The Blog of Funny Names–what better way to celebrate than another look at some … Continue reading