Join 2,654 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Rahsaan Roland Kirk
- Lillian Virginia Mountweazel--The funniest eponymous name that never was
- Keridatch Aphibarnrat and the Funniest Names in Golf
- In Honor of Presidents' Day, We List Some of the Funniest Names of World Leaders Today!
- Pleasant Riggs Crump
- Too Much Fun With Tootoo & Elton John in Funny Names in the News!
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Ima Hogg, First Lady Of Texas
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: Chief Tecumseh
PaNaTa “Natty” Alford Gregory
PaNaTa, y’all. Do you see this name? With random capitalization? I can’t even hazard as to why they wrote it that way, but goodness, it looks like a series of elements on the periodic table. Protactinium, Sodium, Tantalum. Awesome. Look at that … Continue reading
Posted in humor Tagged Chief Tecumseh, fun, history, humor, names, Texas 16 Comments