Top Posts & Pages
- What's your favorite Santa Claus Name?
- Throckmorton Philharmonic Gildersleeve—The Great Gildersleeve
- Ransom Eli Olds, Inventor, Automater: Darn, Did I Give That One Away?
- Pierce Egan: The Eggnog Man
- Charles Dickens and the Funniest Names in Fiction
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- 7th Annual Poll, Funniest Names in The NFL Draft
- Cloris Leachman
- Danger Fourpence and the Eleven Weirdest Names in Soccer
- Arlene Klasky and Gabor Csupo
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: children’s literature
“Said Conrad Cornelius O’Donald O’Dell, my very young friend who is learning to spell…”–Dr. Seuss (On Beyond Zebra) It has been previously reported in these pages that this author’s interest in funny names began way back in middle school in … Continue reading