Top Posts & Pages
- Joe Btfsplk: Oh Vowels, Where Art Thou?
- Majestic Mapp and Scientific Mapp: A March Madness Basketball Legacy
- Fannie's Favorite Town Names in Washington State
- Funny Names in the Olympics Continued : Funniest Olympic Medalist Names Of All Time
- Gylfi Sigurðsson
- Virgil Runnels, Jr.
- Guy Goma, or How to Go with the Flow
- Kerry McCluggage
- Amazing and Funny Planet Names and Butterbean magic - Funny Names In The News 110
- Milana Vayntrub--who?
Most Popular Names
Tag Archives: chocolate
Another month, another Funny Names in Food post. Though this round has caught me even more unaware than usual. (And I can get caught plenty unaware.) Even my own blog is being sorely neglected what with summer travels and the … Continue reading
Do you guys like chocolate? Yeah? Thought you might. Just checkin’. I like chocolate. I also like greatly named chocolate entrepreneurs, which by default makes me a huge fan of a certain Willie Harcourt-Cooze. You see, Willie is a London- born … Continue reading
Baby, it’s cold out there. At least it is here in the Midwestern U.S. where we’re seeing record-setting sub-zero temps. Brrrrr…. Hot chocolate, then, that classic winter warmer, is where we’ll shine our spotlight for this month’s Funny Names in … Continue reading
Booe! Hard to believe, but it’s once again time for Funny Names in Food. That thing I did up there, with the “Booe!”? Simply my way of jumping into a post I’m excited about. A bit of background first. Last … Continue reading